Spring
Lele Iturrioz
(Seasons Within #2)
Published by: Acorn Publishing
Publication date: September 1st 2017
Genres: Fantasy, Romance, Young Adult
Gaia finally knows who she is and what she’s meant to do. It’s only been a few weeks since the earth element woke in her. Now that she’s embracing her role as Mother Nature, she must journey with her group of power-wielding friends in a race against time to get back home before Azazel reaches them.

With the awakening of a brand new element, her true past with Edan, a dangerous decision that could change the very essence of who she is, and a traitor among her group, the broken road back to Terra will be a test of strength.

After all, even if Gaia doesn’t know it, war is closer than she thinks.
Interview:


1. What inspired you to start writing?
My need to write. Writing is therapeutic for me. It helps me see my problems clearer, to relax and to always be prepared for whatever’s next.

2. When you were younger, what did you want to grow up and be?
I wanted to be a fireman and a storyteller. Little did I know that firemen had to be insanely good at cardio... I’m terrible at it...

3. Besides writing, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Read, sleep, eat, gym, climbing, meet up with friends, travel or cross things from my bucket list.

4. Do you think practicing writing at school helped you improve your writing, why or why not?
Without a doubt. It helped me learn how to structure everything that was randomly floating in my head. It also helped with characters, have a better understanding of the stories’ pacing, etc.

5. What is your favourite season?
Spring! Not too cold, not too hot.

6. Would you rather play or watch a game?
Depends. If we’re talking about board games... play! Absolutely. As for the rest, I’m super clumsy when it comes to playing team games (soccer, football, etc), so if that’s the case, I would definitely watch... Under duress, since the only sport I would love to watch is Quidditch.

7. Sunrise or sunset?
Sunset! I love how everything turns orange and how the sky slowly darkens until all you can see are the stars.

8. Favourite school subject?
Art History and Literature. I was terrible at math (still am... let’s be honest).

9. If you could change something, what would you change about the world?
Once I heard a beautiful yet sad phrase... “People were created to be loved and things were created to be used. The problem with the world is that people are being used while things are being loved.”
If I could... I would change that.

10. Would you rather be the leader of a country or a worldwide speaker?
I would be a leader if I can choose Genovia and marry Chris Pine.

Author Bio: Major geek by day, hermit writer by night! Love books, sugar gliders and everything that comes in a delicious taco.
I’m the author of the YA fantasy series, Seasons Within
I spend my time writing, planning on writing, reading, drinking coffee like there was no tomorrow, MMA and chilling with my friends and loved ones.

XBTBanner1