Title: The DUFF (based off the novel by Kody Keplinger)
Rating: 10/10 Stars
IMDB Summary: A high school senior instigates a social pecking order revolution after finding out that she has been labeled the DUFF - Designated Ugly Fat Friend - by her prettier, more popular counterparts.
Review: A story about a girl trying to fit in at high school... Bianca Piper is just another girl trying to survive high school. Until one day, her world is flipped upside down when her neighbour popular jock Wesley Rush calls her a DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend. At first she denies that she is a DUFF, but now that she's heard the term her world has changed, and she sees everything differently.

It's been over a year since I read The DUFF, and I seem to forget Kody Keplinger's books easily after I read and enjoy them... Oops. I remember Bianca of course, but besides her, not much at all. While I can't really discuss how accurate this book to movie adaptation is, I found the film enjoyable.

Maybe this is my subconscious remembering more about the book than I do, but for some reason I warmed to Wesley fairly soon. His behavious only bothered me for the first ten minutes or so, but I got over it pretty quickly. This is a great movie for all teens to watch, you'll see so many themes which are common in the high school scene.
IMDB Page
Favourite Acts: 

Robbie Amell as Wesley Rush
Skyler Samuels as Jess