In Deep (All In #1) by Callie Harper
Goodreads Summary: Chase is an Olympic swimmer going for gold. Focused, driven, intense.

Emma is a blogger going for the scoop and she has the perfect in. She’s gotten herself hired as his physical therapist. With all that intimate time together, the secrets from his past don’t stand a chance.

And neither does she.
Rating: 5 Stars
Review: 
Swimmer Chase Carter's background is well hidden, and journalists of all kinds would kill for his story. Him being an olympic swimmer favoured for gold certainly doesn't help. Emma Nelson is a physical therapist with a hidden agenda. Intent on getting Chase's story, she pulls some strings and becomes the therapist for his swim team.

I really enjoyed In Deep because the characters each have to face some of their worst demons. Emma changes from being a strictly professional physical therapist to a close friend of Chase's. Chase must learn to trust others, and Emma cannot let the truth ruin her. In Deep is Olympic themed, following the USA Olympic swim team. Besides Chase, we meet a few members of his swim team, his coach, and of course his parents.

Told from alternating Emma/Chase chapters, Callie Harper knows exactly when to end a chapter and switch to the other POV. She deliberately chooses a voice in scenes featuring both characters. I especially liked Chase's chapters, but I think they could be stronger as I connected a lot more with Emma. I really liked reading this book, but I think the other swimmers could've been featured more as we hardly got to know them.

Callie Harper is definitely a romance writer as her steamy scenes are well written. The storyline of In Deep isn't always unpredictable, however this didn't make me like the book any less. The style used drew me in and kept me reading Chase and Emma's story.
Purchase Location: ~I won an e-ARC of this book from the VBB Vixens Facebook group~
Edition: e-ARC
Buy the book:
Amazon
Recommended for: Fans of steamy romance.