Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card

Awesome topic! Only ten? Come on. I picked ones that I haven't read yet opposed to ones I want to buy but have read.

1. Soldier (Talon #3) by Julie Kagawa
2. Unrivaled (Beautiful Idols #1) by Alyson Noel
3. United As One (Lorien Legacies #7) by Pittacus Lore
4. Dangerous Creatures + Dangerous Deceptions by Kami Garcia
5. P.S. I Like You by Kasie West
6. And I Darken (The Conquerors Saga #1) by Kiersten White
7. Once A Soldier (Rogues Redeemed #1) by Mary Jo Putney
8. A Book of Spirits and Thieves (Spirits and Thieves #1) by Morgan Rhodes
9. Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) by Rachel Caine
10. Delirium (Delirium #1) by Lauren Oliver