A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses #2) by Sarah J. Maas
Publisher: Bloomsbury USA Childrens
Goodreads Summary: 
Feyre survived Amarantha's clutches to return to the Spring Court—but at a steep cost. Though she now has the powers of the High Fae, her heart remains human, and it can't forget the terrible deeds she performed to save Tamlin's people.

Nor has Feyre forgotten her bargain with Rhysand, High Lord of the feared Night Court. As Feyre navigates its dark web of politics, passion, and dazzling power, a greater evil looms—and she might be key to stopping it. But only if she can harness her harrowing gifts, heal her fractured soul, and decide how she wishes to shape her future—and the future of a world cleaved in two.

With more than a million copies sold of her beloved Throne of Glass series, Sarah J. Maas's masterful storytelling brings this second book in her seductive and action-packed series to new heights
Rating: 5 + Stars

Review:  ARGH. I'm dying. (Record: Longest review written, ever!)

**Warning, contains relationship spoilers**

I can't believe it. I finished the most emotional rollercoaster I've ever ridden. Saturday 14th May to Tuesday 17th May, the most emotionally insane days of my life occurred.

ACOMAF is the most brilliant book I've ever read. Seriously. Sure, I've been on many emotional roller-coasters thanks to some amazing books, but never as good as ACOMAF; this was a whole new level.

Feyre is different now that Amarantha is gone; she has horrible nightmares, and throws up a lot, her human heart remaining pure and far from heartless.

Well, I kind of promised relationship spoilers; here they come. I absolutely love Feyre and Rhysand! They're so much better than Tamlin and Feyre, #FeyRhys is my new otp! Rhys is so different from Tamlin, and in ACOMAF it really began to show how much better he was for Feyre, allowing her to make choices herself instead of making them for her with the excuse that it was for her own good.

ACOMAF starts with a "bang" scene, which turns out not so bang after all. The first 100 or so pages are quite slow, and the plot kind of slows to a stand still, however after that it speeds up a lot. It becomes so irresistible, so impossible to put down. I literally went insane when interrupted.

I really loved the new characters. Amren, Mor, Az, and Cassian were supremely enjoyable and a very welcome addition to the ACOTAR characters, some of which weren't really part of ACOMAF but I know they'll be in book 3. I particularly liked Azriel, second only to Rhys, and sometimes not even.

There were many plot twists, and many events were a huge shock to me. Nearer the end, the numbers increased rapidly, and my heart started pounding. Then: BOOM. It all exploded. I felt that it was all timed perfectly, the right amount of length for every shocking event, except for one certain mating bond which I felt was a little bit rushed, quite sudden, and not mentioned at all afterward except briefly (I'll leave you guessing who ;) ).

Nonetheless, I absolutely adored ACOMAF, and I'm even considering reading it again right before #3 comes out, something I never do! Sarah J Maas wows and stuns with her amazing writing.

After re-reading the above, I felt like really, it didn't say much about ACOMAF at all. So here goes, attempt #2:

ACOMAF moved far from the boundaries of ACOTAR. We meet many of the characters briefly mentioned in ACOTAR for the first time. A lot of things that were considered 'impossible' in ACOTAR were made possible in ACOMAF, and Amarantha's ghost (not in a literal sense) is shown to affect the characters even after her death; their personalities change accordingly, most still haunted with nightmares and some even become desperate and would do anything to get back a sense of normalcy.

Basically, I'm trying to tell you to just read ACOMAF!! If you haven't, then read ACOTAR (quickly!) and read ACOMAF! I'm certain you'll enjoy it, look at the high ratings. Sarah J. Maas really is the master of fantasy.
Purchase Location: Bought from Amazon
Edition:
 Hardcover
Buy the book:
Book Depository

Soundtrack: 
Never Forget You - MNEK ft. Zara Larsson
Love You Goodbye - One Direction
1000 Times - Sara Bareilles
Apologize - OneRepublic
I Know You - Skylar Grey

And finally, the song that I keep listening to and feel like describes the book the most:

Say It - Flume ft. Tove Lo

Quotes: 

"Maybe it'd be easier to pretend nothing had happened.
The alternative might be more than I could endure." – Feyre, ACOMAF

"Love can be a poison." – Rhysand, ACOMAF

"His eyes were radiant like the stars I'd painted once, long ago." – Feyre, ACOMAF

"To the stars who listen – and the dreams that are answered." – Rhys, ACOMAF

"A fox in a chicken coop. That's what I was." – Feyre, ACOMAF

"We were a song that had been sung from the very first ember of light in the world."

Recommended for: ALL FANS OF FANTASY, and just book fans in general. DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!