Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Leaving Under My Tree This Year
I absolutely love this topic! These are the books/series/authors that I have at the top of my wishlist right now:

1. Throne of Glass Box Set by Sarah J. Maas
2. Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead
3. Bloodlines Series by Richelle Mead
4. The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
5. The Blood of Eden Series by Julie Kagawa
6. Pretty Little Liars Series by Sara Shepard (Huge series, but yes I'd love them all! Nicely wrapped please, santa :) )
7. Legend Series by Marie Lu
8. The Young Elites Series by Marie Lu
9. The Selection Series by Kiera Cass
10. Honestly? The list could go on and on, so I'm just going to finish with a $25,000 gift card to Amazon. Yes, I kind of cheated, but I've been told that if I earn $25,000 I can spend it all on books :)