This is my second time ever doing TTT, yay!

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke And The Bookish

This week's topic: 10 Wishes I'd Ask The Book Genie To Grant Me

This is a brilliant topic! I was inspired by the suggestion "book character come to life", so that is how my TTT is going to work out.

1. Legolas Greenleaf from J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings to come alive.
He is amazing! Wake up and be part of the real world, Legolas! (He could play himself in the movies instead of Orlando Bloom, although Orlando is amazing Legolas himself must be better at being himself :) )
2. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas to come alive.
Celaena would SO be my best friend! That is, if we ever met.. she'd have to land where I live *sob*. I would've done something similar for #1, but Legolas was my main fave from LOTR.
3. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead to come alive.
Unfortunately, all the Dimitri lovers (including me) would be heartbroken to see him with Rose. But I'm sure they'd prefer him in flesh than just in text.
4. Richelle Mead, get writing! Write more books in the Vampire Academy series.
Wow, I was sorry to see this series end. You've had six giant, full length novels, and you're still grumbling?! Some may say, but in actual fact, VA is just too good to end. I liked it a lot more than Bloodlines, and I definitely prefer the story told from Rose's POV.
5. Let me meet Julie Kagawa.
Book Genie, this is pretty simple. Please bring me to her :)
6. Let me read, write and blog all day long without worrying about life.
Wow, this would be cool, but I like my life too, so it's not too high on my list.
7. Let me be an author for a year.
Wow, this would be fun. The quality of the author's latest work may not be as good though.. They might suspect a doppelgänger.
8. Give me Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas to me as a best friend.
Wow, this would be fun. She'd stand up for me 24/7. and I'd make her teach me to fight.
9. Give me magic.
Well, all of my favorite Paranormal Romance tales have magic in there somehow.. So why can't I have some too?
10. Let me become Tauriel from Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.
This would be amazing! I'd have so much fun, no school, just fun, and hopefully Legolas. <3 p="">
Hope you liked my top ten! Please leave your thoughts and/or a link to your top ten tuesday below.