Blue Moon (The Immortals #2) by Alyson Nöel

Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Goodreads Summary: 
Alyson Noël's bestselling Immortals series has been hailed as "addictive," "beautiful," "haunting," and "mesmerizing." In Blue Moon, Ever has a chance to bring her family back from the dead - but only if she's willing to sacrifice the guy she loves more than life itself.

Just as Ever is learning everything she can about her new abilities as an immortal, initiated into the dark, seductive world by her beloved Damen, something terrible is happening to him. As Ever's powers are increasing, Damen's begin to fade after he is stricken by a mysterious illness that threatens his memory, his identity, his life.

Desperate to save him, Ever travels to the mystical dimension of Summerland, where she uncovers not only the secrets of Damen's past - the brutal, tortured history he hoped to keep hidden - but also an ancient text revealing the workings of time. With the approaching blue moon heralding her only window for travel, Ever is forced to decide between turning back the clock and saving her family from the accident that claimed them - or staying in the present and saving Damen, who grows weaker each day....
Rating: 5 Stars
Review: How this series continues to amaze me. I don't know how, and I don't know why. It has never happened before. Never have I believed that every book of a six book series would be two trios of stunningly beautiful books. Well, I believe so now. Alyson Noel is amazing. Her writing though... wow. Alyson Noel has topped my top author chart. I just love her writing, somehow it gets to me a lot. I totally understand Ever, and I feel her frustration just through Alyson Noel's writing. What's my recommendation? Read the immortals series. It's most definitely worth it. After that? Come back here and obsess with me over it. Believe me, I think they're that good.
Purchase Location: Borrowed From Library
Edition:
 Paperback
Buy the book:
 Book Depository
Recommended for: Fans of Paranormal Romance