Title: The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave #2)

Author: Rick Yancey
Summary: How do you rid the Earth of seven billion humans? Rid the humans of their humanity.

Surviving the first four waves was nearly impossible. Now Cassie Sullivan finds herself in a new world, a world in which the fundamental trust that binds us together is gone. As the 5th Wave rolls across the landscape, Cassie, Ben, and Ringer are forced to confront the Others’ ultimate goal: the extermination of the human race.

Cassie and her friends haven’t seen the depths to which the Others will sink, nor have the Others seen the heights to which humanity will rise, in the ultimate battle between life and death, hope and despair, love and hate.
Review: Wow. I didn't appreciate how brilliant The Infinite Sea was at the start- at first, I didn't like it at all. I hated Book one (Part one) of The Infinite Sea, but I really liked Book Two (Part two). Fabulous. So poetic and beautiful.But also very sad. I'm so excited for book three! Can't wait to see how good it will be. I really loved Marika and Cassie's POV, Marika was such a big part of The Infinite Sea. I didn't hate Vosch. I thought he was poetic. But evil, certainly. He is a special kind of character. Cassie though, I have an on-off relationship with. Sometimes I love her, sometimes hate her. A great book, very inspiring.
Recommended for: Fans of dystopia.